Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final thoughts on project

I found a mixture of ads in my content analysis, which shows that Hispanic women have come a long way with the diversification of roles, in media and real life. They are shown as business woman, with money and happiness. I also noticed that they are sexualized much less than African American, Asian, and white women. Most ads showed the Hispanic women respectfully, even if there were some stereotypes. I also found many ads that had women who I was not sure of there race, so I did not use those. I guess that goes to show if I was doing a true analysis for a book, I would have to deal with issues of determining one's correct race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.